Monday, August 30, 2010

personal hygiene.

The main reason of doing these blogs is to promote the comic strip and the other is to track the events of my every day life for future story lines and ideas. But sometimes life is a little boring. The most exciting thing that happened this weekend was that my wife went out to buy me some nose hair clippers. I must agree I did need them. As I get older, I seem to be losing more hair from my head and have it grow from other places I didn’t know hair was supposed to grow. Thank you to the little kids who like to point this out very boldly and proudly in front of other people. It was pretty bad, the rain forest may be disappearing, but it’s reappearing in my nose. I was a little self conscious about it. It felt like people would not look me in the eyes to talk, but stare at my nose as if the hair sticking out of it was waving hello at them.

Like I said, nothing exciting to really report this time, though it was nice to have my wife run out a buy me some nose hair clippers. They are little scissors, I’m afraid to use the electronic ones. I think those might hurt or go crazy and get tangled in my nose and I end up with the strange device stuck up there. I would have been too embarrassed to buy them myself and have the checkout person stare at me the whole time. My wife was worried that people may think the clippers were for her, but I ensured her that would not be the case. I guess that is one of those things growing older together is all about. Doing something for the other person no matter how embarrassing it may be. My wife asked me if I would do something embarrassing for her if I had to, like buy one of her feminine hygiene products. I luv ya babe, but some things just are not going to happen, and should never be asked of a guy to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jason you did have one more exciting thing to happen, that was a wonderful singing and band at the church Sunday evening. I feel the spirit was among us. By the way, is there a such thing as nose hair clippers? I don't have that problem yet but I am getting thinner on top and I surely hope that hair don't start in my nose.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Tom that was a great night. It was good seeing you there. The nose hair clippers were labeled as mustache clippers, but the discription said they get rid of other unwanted hair. Embrace the beauty of bladness, don't fight it.

    ReplyDelete