Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's not my fault

I have found a positive to being bald. Besides the obvious of saving money on shampoo, taking less time to get ready for work in the morning, and never having a bad hair day. I can say something was not my fault and it would be true. This is something a husband can rarely get away with "It's not my fault." There are a lot of dishes in the sink. "It's not my fault."I'll say. But yeah it probably is since I eat more than anyone in the house and I got used to just letting the dishes pile up in my bachelor days. There's a pile of laundry on the floor. "It's not my fault." When I lived by myself I would use the washing machine as my dirty clothes hamper. When the washer got full I knew it was time to do laundry. The dryer was used has my dresser. In the morning when I got up to get dressed; I throw a damp cloth in the dryer, turn the dryer on, the damp cloth would create steam and take out most of the wrinkles in the clothes. So it is really not my fault that my wife has changed my system of living. But recently it was, the shower drain is clogged with hair. "It's not my fault." When you are bald that's all that needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment