Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cat's lair

I've got involved in a reality show called "Billy the Exterminator". It's about a family business that kills bugs and gets rid of other pest. Billy is dressed like some biker dude. Wearing mostly leather, spikes on his shirt and gloves, but the really unique thing about Billy is his hair. Typically he wears a cowboy hat and when he takes it off, it looks like a porcupine is sitting on his head. Plus it is very long. Now I have been fighting the hairline battle for a long time. I knew this would be a losing battle from looking at my uncles. So when I see someone like Billy with a lot of hair and they decide to wear it in some crazy way, or some guys who think it is cool that even though they have hair they shave it all off anyways. It annoys me a little. All that I am saying is RESPECT THE HAIR. Though I'll admit I save a lot of money from not buying Shampoo.

On another note. Since I've gotten married and my wife moved into my house. There seems to be a territory battle between my wife and cat. When I get home from work, my wife will have a story that will start off like "Let me tell you what your cat did today..." Well the other night as we were laying in bed watching TV, my wife looked across the room and into our bathroom and saw something staring back at her. It was the cat sitting proudly on the toilet, looking back at her as if to say, "My house. My throne."

No comments:

Post a Comment